Monday, September 21, 2009

The Things I didn't do this week

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I was not going to let my daughter go out in public like this until my husband made her change before we left. I would never do that!




I did not climb into an apple tree with Michael sleeping in the wrap on my back.

I would never have let my 18 mo old daughter climb up on the back of the couch while I was filling out some paper work, and let her fall out along with the screen. Not me! Then when we got home from the ER and errands later that night, I would not have let her wear her shirt over the back of her head like so.


And never ever would I spend so much time looking for material to make curtains and telling the children to settle down, only to realize when we got out to the car, it had been 2 hours. Wow. I would not then go fill the car up with gas, and while inside get some zoo juice, one for each child, a 32 oz fountain dew, and 3 $.99 bags of chips and 2 bananas in order to keep from going home for lunch only to make another trip out with all four of them again to finish the errands that I needed to run.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers