Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I didn't not take my medication that I am supposed to be taking (for 2-3 wks) for a week just so I could have sugar.

I also did not take my 4 children that are all under 4 to the store at 7:30 last night and let the three oldest spend a dollar on anything they wanted. They chose candy. I did not while I was there, get a 16oz can of Dr Pepper, a regular sized three musketeers, and a 16 oz of Mt Dew and consume all of them that night before bed! I would never do that because I am too conscious about the effects that that would have on my body, and on all of our dental health.

I am never too tired to get up with the babies so I just bring them both into bed with us when they wake up so that it will be easier and I will get more sleep. Not Me!

I also never turn on movies for entertainment so that I can get just a few more things done, even if it is past their bedtime. I also never forget to brush their teeth or am too lazy to do it before they go to bed.

And I would never ever ever go out in public in pj's and hair not brushed but twisted up in a pony, and no shower just because I needed to get some stuff done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers