Monday, February 22, 2010

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not urinate in a cup first thing in the morning intending to take a pregnancy test. I did not then leave it behind the toilet on the shelf partially hidden because I needed to get a test from the store. I didn't then forget about it only to have my 5 yr old come up to me later and say "Mom, why was that yucky juice on the back of the toilet?" I.was.mortified!! I said " that wasn't juice it was pee!" All he said was "oh". Oh my word how horrible!

We also did not tease MckMama on a trip to her house telling her we had already left and were almost there while she had other guests that had stayed overnight, and and a photo-op that day as well, when we hadn't even left the house! Sorry MckMama! :) (We did however let her know that we were just joking and we wouldn't be there til later in the afternoon. )



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers